#201 05.11.2023 21:32

tom
Orange Crush

Re: Radiohead

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/32295

Radiohead's first six albums to be released as box set

Radiohead's first six studio albums are set to be made available as a box set.

'Pablo Honey', 'The Bends', 'OK Computer', 'Kid A', 'Amnesiac' and 'Hail To The Thief', plus live album 'I Might Be Wrong', will be released in a box set on December 10.

The new releases - the band's output for old label Parlophone - will come in new 'digipack' sleeves featuring the original artwork. Owners of the new editions will also get access access to stream special footage via "Digital Insert technology" by putting the new CDs into their computer.

A limited edition USB stick shaped like the band's bear logo, will also be available featuring the same contents on CD-quality WAV files, along with digital artwork.

A download bundle of the boxset will also be available from www.radioheadstore.com

As previously reported, the band have left Parlophone, and following the download and deluxe releases of new album 'In Rainbows' via their own website, they have signed a deal to release the album on CD with XL Recordings.

"R.E.M. sind seit gut zwei Jahrzehnten die gr��te kleine Band der Welt."
Die Presse

#202 08.11.2023 18:54

memyself&I

Re: Radiohead

Radiohead�s first single from new album �In Rainbows� will be �Jigsaw Falling Into Place� on January 14. The album however will actually get a physical release on CD and vinyl just before the end of the year.

The album will now be released through XL Recordings on December 31.

Maybe the sun will shine today. The clouds will blow away. Maybe I won't feel so afraid. I will try to understand either way.

Brett Fußzeile